Friday, May 2, 2008

Playing Tag

O.K. Lauren, even though I'm not one of your top 4 blogs!!! (Just kidding!) Here it goes:

4 jobs I've had:
Magic Mountain
Brookes retail store in the mall
Y.M.C.A. summer camp leader
pre-school teacher

4 places I've lived:
Fremont, Ca.
Santa Clarita, Ca.
Illinois
South Carolina

4 shows I watch on T.V.:
American Idol
Dr. Phil
Today show
Dora and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (with my daughter of course!)

4 Blogs I read regularly:
My sister Pam's
Lauren's
Georg's
Kim's

4 foods I like to eat:
Moe's "homewrecker" chicken burritos
wraps
My big fat greek sandwich on flatbread
and of course coffee ice-cream!

4 interesting places I've been:
Walt Disney World last summer with the kids
Wisconsin Dells on our honeymoon
Chicago
Charleston, S.C.

4 places I'd want to be right now:
reading a good book and relaxing with Bill in either:
Hawaii
Carribean
Florida Keys
or on a Disney Cruise or back at Disneyworld with my kids.

4 things I am looking forward to this year:
-our new church, getting involved, and drawing closer to the Lord.
-our vacation this summer to Hilton Head Island with our R.V.
-My niece, Maegan's 2nd birthday at Disneyland with my sister and parents and visiting friends and family in Cali. while there.
-Spending the summer with my kids at the pool and waterpark, etc. And part of the summer with grandma and grandpa...they are driving out from Cali. to spend a few weeks with us!
-next football season watching Josh's high school J.V. team and of course the USC Gamecocks!

4 people I tag to do this on their blog:
Pam
Heidi
Tina
Collette
(even though 3 of you don't even have a blog yet!!! I'm holding out hope!)

No comments:

Ya'll come back now!!!