Saturday, May 24, 2008

How Time Flies!

WHAT I WAS DOING 20 YEARS AGO:
I was going to college at Iowa State Univ.; but my boyfriend at the time (cause' he's now my hubby!) moved from Calif. to Illinois (where my parents lived) and proposed to me! We got married a year later and moved back to Calif. where I continued college at C.S.U.N.

WHAT I WAS DOING 15 YEARS AGO:
Having our first baby! Joshua was born the end of January.

WHAT I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO:
Having our 3rd baby! Nathanael (Nate) was born in June. Our 2nd son, Jacob was almost 2. And, Joshua was starting Kindergarten that year. That was a BUSY year as I recall!

WHAT I WAS DOING 5 YEARS AGO:
A very busy mom of 3 wonderful boys! Nate began Kindergarten...I cried and wanted another baby!

WHAT I WAS DOING 1 YEAR AGO:
Moving from California to South Carolina. Celebrating our daughter, Hannah's 1st birthday!

WHAT I WAS DOING YESTERDAY:
Let's see...After I got my kids all off to school and cleaned the kitchen, etc., I played with Hannah a bit (built her a choo choo train track I recall), I went to my kids' bookfair at school and Hannah and I had lunch with them in the cafeteria (she loves eating lunch at her brother's school), I went to the grocery store, put Hannah down for a nap and did some laundry, took Nate to a sleepover at his friends house, and went to the high school to watch Josh's football team play their Spring game. That was pretty much my day in a nutshell!

NOW I TAG:
Pam
Kim
everyone else has been tagged that I know has a blog!

No comments:

Ya'll come back now!!!