Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day

My kids presented me with this award Sunday morning...it's one of those huge cards...too cute! I am still trying to figure out where I should hang it...any suggestions??? (very important to my kids!)
And Jacob made me this flower at school...gotta love that face! (Don't know how long he's going to let me keep it out on the counter though. ) I told him it looks perfect here...he said "No way!" (Hasn't moved it yet though!)

And my sweet little darlings know I've been wanting a new bike...one of those nastalgic (?) ones with a basket on the front! I guess they are saving so they printed this out for me for now...isn't that sweet??? I had been trying to decide between the pink or yellow...I guess they chose pink. What do you think???? Suppose I should just them let choose...they are so excited about it. Now I am going to need one of those baby carriage things to pull with the bike so we can all go for bike rides together. We used to have a seat that Bill put on the back of his bike but got rid of that long ago and that was so hard for me to balance...think this will be much easier. And to top all this off...Hannah and daddy made me a cake together. Bill's very first cake....didn't rise or anything but hey...it's the thought, right???



Still tasted yummy! Hannah gave it some extra flavor frosting while licking her fingers at the same time!


3 comments:

michelle said...

sounds like you had a wonderful Mother's Day! Hope you enjoy that pink bike - go with the pink - so cute!!

heidi said...

Are you kidding...PINK!!!

Chris and Georg said...

I knew Heidi would have something to say about the PINK bike...she may be a wee bit envious!

Ya'll come back now!!!