Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Our little dancer...

Hannah had her very first tap/clogging class today...this is a pic of her right after I put on her tap shoes...she was very excited to get to "business"... Here's a pic of her trying to "shimmy"...
She did get sad when her teacher made all the parents leave but I think once she gets more comfortable she'll be O.K. I told her I would stay and watch her from the other room. Next week they get music and pom-poms...I think she'll like that, she LOVES dancing to music. The teacher asked the 4 little girls what their favorite colors are and I think one said "red" and Hannah and another girl said "pink" so she said she's going to try to do their costumes for the recital in red and pink...how cute!!! Don't know if Hannah will actually stay on stage for it, but at least she'll look cute anyway:)




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, she looks so cute! I know she'll have fun in dance!

Anonymous said...

She's adoreable. I'm sure she will have a lot of fun. I wish Maegan could go with her.

Ya'll come back now!!!