Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Jacob's graduation from elementary school...


Jacob with his teacher (who was also teacher of the year):

He did it....and with straight A's!!! I can't believe my "baby" is going to middle school!!!! Out here they graduate in 5th grade and go to middle school for 6th-8th. He is so excited! He is doing band next year also. I will have 3 different schools to go to...good thing we have a bus (which is so nice....it picks up and drops the kids off right next to our house.) Jacob was sad though to say good-bye to his teacher who was wonderful! She even cried at the graduation. They did a slide show presentation which was really neat (and they even played Christian music for the graduation! Unheard of for a public school in Calif.) Anyway, my babies are growing too quickly...but I'm a proud mom! We had a grad. pool party to celebrate and say good-bye. So he's officially a middle-schooler now!


No comments:

Ya'll come back now!!!