Sunday, April 20, 2008

My mommy took me to the Disney Princess on Ice show today!

Do I look like Cinderella???
I am looking at all the beautiful princess dresses with my friend Vanessa.

Ooh! My favorite...Cinderella!



Here I am watching the show with my friend. Boy did I love watching all the princesses and Ariel and Tinkerbell. I even saw Micky and Minnie Mouse, the "Heigh-Ho's", and this scary fire breathing dragon from Mulan. My favorites were Sebastion and Ariel doing "Under the Sea", Sleeping Beauty dancing with her Prince that woke her up with a kiss, and of course Cinderella and her pumpkin that turned into a beautiful carriage. That was a pretty neat show!!!




1 comment:

Lauren said...

Hi Sandy, I sent you an e-mail, but I dont know if I had the right Address. Can you e-mail me the verses for that campfire song you sang a few years ago at the church retreat. I have to teach music, and I need help!!!! Love, Lauren

Ya'll come back now!!!