Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Easter at our House!!!

This is my brothers and me decorating our Easter eggs and me trying to take them out of my Nate's basket...he sure wasn't a good sharer with his candy...he kept telling my mommy I was stealing!


Look at my beautiful Easter dress I got from my grandma! And below is my big brother, Josh the driver, checking out his basket from the Easter bunny!!! I sure love my big brother, Josh. I call him "Joshaboo".






This is my Jacob and Nate making Easter bunny cakes from a Williams & Sonoma kit they got from grandma and grandpa...

















Hope ya'll had a fun Easter too! My family does these "Resurrection Eggs" every year and my mommy and daddy told me Easter is all about Jesus and how He died on the cross for me! Wow! I sure love my Jesus!

No comments:

Ya'll come back now!!!