Saturday, April 19, 2008

It's Spring game day for Gamecocks football fans...




The poor girl all pooped out after all her cheering!!! The boys had her all trained...everytime she heard the music and everyone yell "USC" she'd follow with the "Go Cocks!" Of course her favorite part of the game was watching Cocky, the mascot in the 2nd picture. She liked the cheerleaders also. Poor girl doesn't have a choice but to grow up a Gamecocks fan with her older brothers!!! She's such a sport though, she made it through the whole game and then she gets home to her brothers flipping on the USC baseball game for the rest of the afternoon. Josh tried to get us to jump from the football stadium to the baseball stadium, but after 4 hours at the football game, I told him "NO WAY!!!" (Plus I told him I'd make him a 7 layer dip at home...so that helped!) Josh has turned into one of those crazed USC fans...if he's not at the game or watching it on t.v., he's listening to it on his radio...HELP!!! If we're in the van, he wants me to turn it on. And in addition to his entire room being "garnet and black", he "made" me ("strongly encouraged" we'll say), me to get a Gameocks window cling for our family van. Afterall, he said, the colors match since our van is red! (And you know he's driving now too). Luckily, he found these red (well, garnet) gamecocks flip-flops that I could agree with. But, oh my goodness, what a nut!!! It's all good though...the boys are loving being Gamecocks fans!

No comments:

Ya'll come back now!!!