Thursday, July 24, 2008

Blueberry muffins

We went blueberry picking again today and this time I made some muffins before they were all gone. I went on-line to check out some different recipe's and I found this one that looked the yummiest. It was called "To die for blueberry muffins". And boy are they yummy with a cinnamon crumble topping. But, would you believe after we spent over an hour picking and we had dumped all the blueberries in the basket, I let one of the boys hold them (we won't mention any names here) but yup! ...he dropped and spilled the whole entire bucket of blueberries!!!:) ALL OVER!!! So, we picked them up of the dirty ground and payed for them anyway, nothing a little water can't rinse off...right?? The lady that owns the farm was so sweet though. I think she felt sorry for me and since we had lost some in this little "accident", she added a fresh bowl full she had picked with no charge! So sweet!!! Anyway, the muffins are yummy just the same!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hoped you washed those before we tried some:)...we have to go do this even though it will probably be 110 degrees when we finally get around to it!

Ya'll come back now!!!