Saturday, February 2, 2008

Straight A's

Jacob and Nate just got their mid-term report cards...they both got straight A's!!! We're sooo proud of them!!! And in addition to that, I just opened a letter from the school stating that Nate is being moved up to "AGP" classes for the "Academically Gifted" based on recent tests he was given. I know one of them he scored in the 95th% or 96th% nationally. I am so excited I just had to share! I guess I didn't mess them up homeschooling them after all! (And to all my homeschooling friends in California...keep up the good work! If you ever wonder if the kids are actually "learning", I know I did, I hope this encourages you.) The school actually tested Jacob as well due to his performance and national test score in Math. He had to pass 2 tests to qualify, he passed one and missed the other by 1 point I think it was. (Which was a good thing for him because he didn't want to leave his class.) God is in control! But, we are just so thrilled and proud of both of them. (Josh also, by the way, he's doing wonderful in high school as well!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am soooo proud of all the boys. I think they're the best anyway.:-)
Pam

Ya'll come back now!!!