Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Visit with Santa

Santa, Will you please bring me a new dollhouse, and a barbie doll and a horsey, maybe a pink scooter, and a Dora backpack, oh! the Elephant game, some mice for my mouse house, a Tinkerbell movie, some lipgloss, oh! and I LOVE candy and lollipops too!!! Ofcourse I prefer "pink" lollipops though. oh yes and I love to sing, maybe you could bring me a microphone. Thanks Santa! And don't forget my mommy could use some of that kitchen cleanser stuff I saw on that commercial to help her clean the kitchen because that is what mommy likes to do:) Thank you Santa!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The dress looks great on her! I'm so glad I can keep up with you on here since I never see you anymore and you live right beside me! Ugghh, I hate winter!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

Kolb Family said...

I love how she knows exactly what she wants!! Too Cute! Hope to see you guys soon, when everyone is feeling better! I am ready for SUMMER!!!!

Ya'll come back now!!!