Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy 12th birthday Jacob!

Suprise!!! He knew about his sleepover but his friends beat his bus after school so everyone was here when he walked in. They played dodgeball on the trampolene, played some video games, went on an "air heads" treasure hunt all over the house, had pizza and ice-cream cake, put together some legos Jacob got, and now they are all watching "Iron Man". And tomorrow I was planning on taking the kids to a Fall Festival they are having in one of the nearby towns but we have to be back for the Gamecocks at 2pm. I'm sure I'll have some tired kids tomorrow! At least Hannah's in bed. She's so funny, when we were eating the cake she kept thanking Jacob for his birthday so she could have cake. And she was sooo excited for him to open his presents but I think she was dissapointed there was nothing cute or "girly" for her to play with:)






2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I like the new background, but I can't read it well so you need to change the color of your font. Okay, with that said...looks like they had fun!

Ya'll come back now!!!