Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Look who's driving!!!


So, Josh got his permit yesterday...I don't know if I'm ready for this!!! Although, there's been many times I've said it sure would be nice if Josh could run to the store for me to pick up some milk, etc. In exactly 6 months he'll be able to get his "resticted" license...meaning he can drive by himself but only from sun-up to sun-down. He says he can't wait to take his little sister to the amusement park or the zoo (I don't know about this!) I'll take it one step at a time. Sending him off to Kindergarten was much easier...what happened to my "baby"???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulation to Josh! Time goes by so fast.

michelle said...

NO WAY!!!!! That just doesn't seem possible!
My baby turned 5 today - I know it will go by so quickly!
boo hoo!!!!

Ya'll come back now!!!