Sunday, January 27, 2008

Josh's birthday weekend...

Hi Everyone!
I've decided to start blogging to make it easier to send pics and messages to our family and friends we left back in Cali.!!!! I'm new at this so bear with me while I get the hang of it! Seems simple enough...
We just got home from a weekend get-away in Myrtle Beach to celebrate Josh's 15th birthday! We stayed at a hotel on the coast that had a little indoor waterpark. Kids had fun! Of course it was too cold to play on the beach (40's-50's outside!), although Josh and dad took a stroll. We mostly played in the indoor pools and slides and lazy river. We had dinner at Hard Rock Cafe' (Josh's pick!) And we strolled through this outdoor shopping mall this morning and Hannah decided she wanted a Dumbo elephant from the Disney store. I realized this as we were walking around outside and she leans over her stroller and yanks it out from underneath!! Our daughter...the shoplifter!!! (Of course we walked right back into Disney Store and made her put it back!) How embarrassing! Otherwise...a nice weekend!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks for telling me about this! I will check in for sure :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandy,

Looking good so far. I'll see if you can keep it up before I try again. :-)

Love,
Pam

michelle said...

Sandy,
Hi there! I just stumbled across your blog from Lauren Smith's. I cannot believe that Josh is 15!!! Wow!! That makes me feel a bit old!
Your family is beautiful and growing - did you have two or three children when Josh was in 2nd grade?
Better go feed the family, but wanted to say hi!
Michelle Castro
mecastro73@gmail.com

Chris and Georg said...

Sandy...what a wonderful surprise! It looks great! I will check in often to get caught up with your family. I can't believe that HANNAH...she's grown so much... Blessings to you out it CAROLINA! Tell us...how are the schools? Have you found a wonderful church? What is your community like?

Ya'll come back now!!!